Lost 7/22 20# Siamese\Maine Coon Hwy 126&Swiss Rd

25 Jul 2010 14:00 - 30 Jul 2010 10:55 #1 by MissChris
Lost 7\22\10 Beloved Siamese\Maine Coon Male 20 pound, neutered male, NOT de-clawed, with BIG blue eyes "MystiBlu" He wandered off at approximately Hwy 126 Near Swiss\Ouray Road, Pine Co. If SEEN, HEARD or FOUND (Please look in your Garages, Shed, Barns ect..) please call immediately 303-838-4585 Please help us find our baby, we are absolutely heart broken. Thank You.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jul 2010 16:09 #2 by pound dog mom
Here is a link to a post that has the how to post a picture layed out really well.
http://285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2016&start=16

or feel free to pm me and I will send you my personal email address and I will post it for you. I hope kitty gets home soon!

25 Jul 2010 16:18 #3 by MissChris

pound dog mom wrote: Here is a link to a post that has the how to post a picture layed out really well.
http://285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2016&start=16

or feel free to pm me and I will send you my personal email address and I will post it for you. I hope kitty gets home soon!

It won't let me PM you either so I sent you a e-mail. Thanks!

28 Jul 2010 09:51 #4 by MissChris
Mysti was spotted by a neighbor across the highway 2 nights ago. If you are in the Hwy 126 & Ouray area (spotted on Cochies Street) PLEASE keep a ear & eye out call us NO MATTER WHAT TIME it is. If you can leave some food out to bring him to you so we can come get him! We have to get our Mysti back! My fiancee' was in a horrible car accident & has a Traumatic Brain Injury so it is absolutely devistating to him (& me) When he was in the hospital in a Coma I would take Mysti to see him & even though he was in a Coma he still would pet Mysti! SO PLEASE HELP US BRING MYSTI HOME!!!! Thanks.

04 Aug 2010 18:20 #5 by LopingAlong

05 Aug 2010 12:29 #6 by MissChris
Thanks for asking. NO he's not home. We have not & will not give up looking for our Mysti. I also have this posted on PineCam & 30 other agencies, vets & shelters!

04 Sep 2010 10:12 #7 by pound dog mom
Have you heard anything on Mysti? My thoughts are with you and your family.

04 Sep 2010 10:17 #8 by MissChris
No, nothing. But we have not & will not give up! We stilll call for him every day & through out the night, leave food out ect...... Thanks for checking it's nice to know someone cares!

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds