Please call: 720-891-7291
Wednesday, 12/12/12 @ 10:30 PM
Name: Beau (Bo)
8yrs old
60 lbs approx.
Black Muzzle - Blond/Red/Tan Long Haired Coat
Blue Collar
Struck by a car and immediately ran away into the darkness
Last seen Burland Area (Quakie & Pinon Rd)

As of 12/15/12 - We continue to search for our beloved Beau. All of our telephone calls made, flyers posted, roads walked, miles driven, whistling and calling for him has not found Beau.

The gentleman that hit our dog stopped by to again offer his apologies, classmates and teachers at school are looking and lots of prayers have been said.

I talked with the Park County Animal Control and heard of a message left for them about a Shepherd mix found, but the female caller left a disconnected phone number and this lead has gone cold :-(

Being injured he is likely hiding and if anyone reading our post would be willing to take a look under their shed, deck, wood pile or any other place he could hide we would appreciate the effort made.

We are still holding out hope that we can find him alive and able to be nursed back to health

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2012 13:43 #2 by JMC
Will do and am hoping for the best

15 Dec 2012 13:58 #3 by ScienceChic
He's beautiful - he could be a twin for my Beauregard who's also a German Shepard/Aussie Shepard mix. I hope he's found soon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Dec 2012 14:09 #4 by JWilliamson
Thank you for the additonal well wishes. We think he's beautiful as well. Terribly sad for Beau most of all. He deserves the comforts of home and I'm certain he misses us just as much.

Thank you for your interests in our troubles. We will check our posting frequently for clues and most of all for Beau being found.

17 Dec 2012 08:17 #5 by JWilliamson
Unfortunately it is the start of day 5 and still no Beau. We searched all weekend and walked/drove many roads.

I did speak again to the Park County Animal Control, but no new reports to follow-up on. We chatted more about the Shepherd mix that was found, where the caller left a bad number, and learned the caller's name was Amanda Stevens and she lived near Crow Hill. Searched all of Crow Hill, but many people do not have their names posted on mailboxes or driveways. I suppose that's to be expected. Perhaps someone reading this post knows Amanda Stevens on Crow Hill and could ask her to review our dogs’ photo's here for a match :)

We are not giving up and I'll call all the phone numbers today hoping that Beau was turned in over this past weekend.

Thanks to everyone interested in our troubles with finding Beau.

21 Dec 2012 11:25 #6 by JWilliamson
We are SO Excited to tell those interested that we have found Beau.

He's in good condition and we will have him visit Aspen Creek Veterinary Hospital today at 3:30 pm.

We are SO thankful to the Morrison Family and Pinecam forum member "worknk9".

It's a special day for us and words cannot describe our joy and relief. Beau is loved by many and now we can spend much more time with him.

It's going to be a wonderful Christmas for us :-)

Thank you to everyone who had interest in our search.

21 Dec 2012 15:44 #7 by JMC

21 Dec 2012 15:51 #8 by ScienceChic
That's wonderful! Have a very Merry Christmas!

:merrywink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds