Missing Tan Poodle - Male - Hwy 73 Fire Station Evergreen

16 Dec 2012 08:23 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I am reposting for an owner in Evergreen. I am trying to verify the exact location and will post a map when I know. If you have information, please DO NOT POST, but CALL the numbers below. KEEP AN EYE OUT!

Bruno went missing Dec13th around 8pm. He was seen running from Lucky Lure Christmas tree place towards the Fire Station on HWY 73 at 10pm that same night. REWARD for our beloved pet. Our family is freaking out and we have been to every pound, and there are flyers everywhere.

We think he either ran down the hill chasing something or something was chasing him. Either way, I think he got turned around and started panicing and running. Everyone on HWY 73 has a flyer. we walked, searched, asked, left flyers on doors. I've literally done everything. Right now I'm hoping someone didnt steal him. He's a great dog and our whole family is just sick over this.

Trina 303-2291507
Michael 303-656-3338

To make matters worse my phone has been acting up. Please call every number until you get us, we would never not call you back. DAY or Night 24/7. Please help us. Thank you!

[imgleft:62u4bim2] i50.tinypic.com/8xtoqa.jpg [/imgleft:62u4bim2][imgleft:62u4bim2] i46.tinypic.com/28pkao.jpg [/imgleft:62u4bim2]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Dec 2012 16:39 #2 by Wily Fox aka Angela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds