Change of Direction!

05 Feb 2013 08:01 #1 by DavisRanch
I am happy to announce my official semi-retirement!

What this means, is that although I will no longer be accepting any horses in training, I will continue to instruct horse owners in how to best communicate with their animals both on the ground and in the saddle.

My focus will shift to more consulting, and I will continue doing seminars, speaking engagements and clinics both locally and out of state.
Consulting services include: Finding the right horse, choosing a saddle, finding a trainer, farrier, veterinarian, setting up your horse facility, choosing the best fencing for your money, feeding, watering, cleaning practices, horse-proofing your horse's living area so he's safe, first aid, breeding and barn management, plus, plus, plus....whatever you need, I will help you with.

I am offering a Spring Special --I know, but it's almost here!

Whether you are looking to buy your first horse or add to your current herd, I will work as your agent to help you find the best horse to suit your needs. I have been doing this for many years, and love matching the right horse with the human. I have contacts world-wide including all breeds and riding disciplines. Most are in the western US so transport expenses stay reasonable. Not only do I know who to trust and buy from, but more importantly, I have a list of who to avoid. Sad that's needed, but it is.

Please contact me for more details, but basically, after an initial consultation, I will do an evaluation of your horsemanship, riding ability and what you desire in a mount, then find you a horse. Included in my fee are suitability and compatibility evaluations, a pre-purchase physical evaluation (not a vet check!), and then I help arrange transportation, vet checks, brand inspections, provide a list of essentials for you to have ready when your new horse comes home, put you in touch with hay sources, help you find a trainer for your discipline and breed that best suits you, etc. Right now it's a buyer's market! My fee is a commission based on purchase price.

Taking over much of my business, is Nicole Armstrong. She is amazing with teaching children, is fabulous with horses and rides in a centered and balanced frame, with soft hands and a positive attitude. She is willing to take on new clients, but her book is filling fast, so contact her now, even if you would like to wait until Spring to begin working with her. Her phone number is: 720 384-8708 (leave a message)

Thank you, to all my past clientele for your support and business!

~Tanya Buck

(If you are interested in my consulting services, please contact me to book an engagement through my website, [url=http://www.TanyaBuck.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.TanyaBuck.com[/url]).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds