Adoptables from EAPL! Adoption Event Feb 23rd

09 Feb 2013 18:12 #1 by EAPL
We're having an Adoption Event on Saturday February 23rd at the King Soopers in Bergen Park from 10am-2pm, but if you don't want to wait to find your furry family member, check our website and our Facebook page for who's available now!

Here are a few who are waiting for you to come play with them! :loveheart:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

They came from Denver Animal Shelter.
Bear and Rocky are two adorable, sweet, gentle guys who narrowly made it out of the city shelter. Now their foster dad has become ill. He has cancer and is going through chemotherapy and is no longer able to care for these giant kiddos. We desperately need to find a new foster for them.
Bear & Rocky are both 6yrs old. Bear is a chow x of some sort and Rocky is a rottie x of some sort. Both belonged to an elderly couple, and when the husband passed away, the wife could no longer care for both. Poor Bear and Rocky were left at the local shelter. The shelter could not place them off for adoption because Rocky became physically ill when he was not around his BFF Bear, so now they need to find a loving home together. They passed all of their tests at the shelter and would have been great candidates for adoption. They love people and can't get enough pets and lovin'. They are very friendly and Rocky even does his own wiggle booty dance:) They do just fine with other dogs and mostly don't care one way or the other. Rocky is missing one of his eyes, but he has no current issues with it and should not have any future issues as well. Other than that, they are healthy 6yr old kiddos. Bear and Rocky are both sweet and cute and loving, all they need now is a home that will love them and let them stay together for the rest of their life. If you have the room in your home and hear for this special BFF pair, please contact us ASAP!
Please contact . if you can help
:rundog: :dogdrink: rundog:
File Attachment:

Diego is an 9 year old male 6# Chihuahua. He was captured as a stray and had clearly been a stray long enough to miss many meals. Now that he is comfortable, he is very loveable and spends most of his time snuggling with his foster mom. Diego is very mellow but he does appreciate a nice walk. He is just a sweet middle-aged gent looking for a safe place to retire. He does great at housebreaking. Diego only has about six teeth left but he never misses a bite because of it. Hurry; complete your application to meet our little Diego.

If you are interested in Diego, please fill out an online app by going to http://eapl.com/edit_adopter.php
File Attachment:

Pixie started her journey in Dec. She is originally from a puppy mill in Wisconsin. She was then placed with an Animal Rescue. Someone adopted her and after one day, decided she was too much to handle and wanted to take her to the pound. We couldn't let that happen and are she then went to a temp foster home. Her foster is moving and cannot take Pixie with them. Once again, she is in need of a safe place to call home. She has four teeth removed but eats hard food just fine. She is 40% blind. She is somewhat potty trained but still working on the process. She would be great with a stay at home parent or an older person who can be understanding and be with her most of the day. Pixie is very cute and such a sweet girl. She just needs an understanding person to take care of her and love her and she will give you so much love in return. Pixie will be here on 2/15.

If you are interested in Pixie, please fill out an online app by going to http://eapl.com/edit_adopter.php
File Attachment:

Howdy! I’m Sadie Mae. My foster mom thinks I’m a Redbone Coonhound/Black & Tan Coonhound mix. I am a 10 month old, spayed female who is up-to-date on shots. I am a very happy and active girl. I would love, love, love to find a forever family who would like to take me hiking or jogging or do some fun sports with me like scent-tracking or agility. Foster mom says I’m super smart. I know all of my basic commands, but sometimes I have so much energy that I just can’t quite stop wiggling long enough to follow through. I get along well with all other dogs and I’m friendly with kitties, too. I like people and love to play with children. You can see my video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z60ukLW ... e=youtu.be If you would like to meet me, please fill out a quick online application for me and we can have a play date.

If you are interested in Sadie Mae, please fill out an online app by going to http://eapl.com/edit_adopter.php
File Attachment:

Katie and her brother Joey, were saved from a life on the streets by some nice rescue people. Katie is an 8wk female hound/bulldog x. She is such a sweet girl and so loving. She does great with other dogs and loves kids. Katie is super cute and loves to play and have a good time as well as cuddle on your lap. She is ready for a forever family to call her very own. Come and meet her today!

If you are interested in Katie, please fill out an online app by going to http://eapl.com/edit_adopter.php
File Attachment:

Penny is a 1-2yr Rat Terrier X. She was found running loose in a small town and no one came to claim her. Now Penny needs a new home that will keep her safe and warm. She is a little thing at about 10-15lbs and just full of spunk and character! She is so fun and loves loves people. She can't stop jumping around and spinning and telling you how happy she is to see you. She does great with kids as well. Penny also loves other dogs and pretty much rolls with anything. She is super cute and so cuddly and loving, she would make a wonderful best friend. And if you have a spare lap for her to sit in, well that would just be a bonus. Fill out an app and meet Penny today!

If you are interested in Penny, please fill out an online app by going to http://eapl.com/edit_adopter.php

More furry friends looking for their forever homes!

Evergreen Animal Protective League
P.O. Box 2517
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 674-6442

EAPL Thrift Store
27888 Meadow Drive
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 679-2504

Our Website
Facebook
Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds