FOUND red/white husky from Richmond Hill Rd area 5/11

11 May 2013 14:18 #1 by ScienceChic
Posting for my friend Melissa:

PLS!!! Red & white male husky missing since early morning 5/11 from Shiloh / Richmond Hill area if you see him call 720-258-5486

Picture to follow...
File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2013 14:30 #2 by HappyCamper
What is his name and will he come when called does he have collar on? Just asking because it helps to get him in your car if you have a collar.

Will be headed that direction soon so will keep an eye out and I will bring some treats with me just incase.

11 May 2013 16:08 #3 by MLB24
He had a green collar on when he escaped and he's super friendly (part of the problem!). Thank you!

11 May 2013 16:12 #4 by ScienceChic
His name is Denali, but he responds to Husky as well. Thanks Happy Camper!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 May 2013 16:39 #5 by HappyCamper
I had about a half hour to kill before meeting a friend in Kings Valley so I drove up to the are where you pup went missing.

I did not see him but there were 4 different groups out walking some with their dogs so I let them know and since I did not have the phone number on me I gave them mine.

Should I hear anything will give you a call.

Please keep us posted.

11 May 2013 16:45 #6 by MLB24
Thank you! I really appreciate the help!!

11 May 2013 17:33 #7 by ScienceChic
I am so happy he made it back home, what a naughty boy! :)

11 May 2013 17:55 #8 by HappyCamper
:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds