PONDEROSA PAWS
Quality Mobile Dog Grooming Service
20 years combined experience
certified, bonded, insured
We groom your dog at your location!
call for quote/appt - 303-816-1102
ponderosapaws.com
[img/Users/kathie/Desktop/van-with-mtns.jpg][/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Aug 2013 19:47 #2 by ScienceChic
Welcome Ponderosa Paws! It was really nice meeting you at the Conifer and Platte Canyon Chamber of Commerce meetings. I hear from a friend that you are great with the dogs!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Aug 2013 20:05 #3 by PonderosaPawsGrooming
Thank you....Janet from Mountain Connection had very high praise of you as well....I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you in person, but hope to next time our paths cross!

18 Aug 2013 20:11 #4 by ScienceChic
Janet is such a sweetheart, she's a great one to get to know - she will do a lot to help your business!

I look forward to meeting again and hearing more about Kauai - it's my favorite island!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Aug 2013 09:11 #5 by Reverend Revelant
I met with this business on Wed. 28th to interview them. There will be an article about their mobile dog grooming service in the Fairplay Flume on Sept. 6th. Get the Flume next week and get to know Ponderosa Paws.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

31 Aug 2013 14:19 #6 by JMC
Personal recommendation, Ponderosa Paws did a great jobs on my 3.
First rate service.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds