Lost Black and White Cat - Foxton Road

• Happy Camper
  • Happy Camper
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Birthdate: Unknown
ElkCreekFireDepartment created the topic: Lost Black and White Cat - Foxton Road 28 Aug 2013 11:31 #1

One of our cats got out last night. She is a long haired, black and white cat that answers to Ava. Her front paws are declawed. We live on Foxton, about a mile North of Reynolds Park. If you see Ava, please give us a call: Michael, Susan or Avery at 303-838-5809. Thank you for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Happy Camper
  • Happy Camper
  • Thank you received: 2
ElkCreekFireDepartment replied the topic: Lost Black and White Cat - Foxton Road 05 Sep 2013 16:32 #2

Possible Ava the Cat sighting on Running Deer and Black Bear Trail yesterday afternoon.
If you've seen Ava, please give us a call. You'll make one little 12-year old girl very happy.
Thank you,
Michael Davis 303-838-5809

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
  • Thank you received: 138
  • Birthdate: 31 Oct 2012
ScienceChic replied the topic: Lost Black and White Cat - Foxton Road 05 Sep 2013 16:33 #3

Rats, I hope she's home soon! Do you have a picture of her that we can upload?

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 21
Reverend Revelant replied the topic: Lost Black and White Cat - Foxton Road 05 Sep 2013 21:54 #4

ElkCreekFireDepartment wrote: Possible Ava the Cat sighting on Running Deer and Black Bear Trail yesterday afternoon.
If you've seen Ava, please give us a call. You'll make one little 12-year old girl very happy.
Thank you,
Michael Davis 303-838-5809

I'm the one who passed on your number to that family. They called me first (since I have a black and white cat missing too) but they said it was a long haired cat (my cat is short haired)... so I called them back after I looked up your number here... and gave it to them.

I hope you get more sightings or someone is able to grab the cat and hold on to it for you.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds