Lost Black and White Cat - Foxton Road

28 Aug 2013 11:31 #1 by ElkCreekFireDepartment
One of our cats got out last night. She is a long haired, black and white cat that answers to Ava. Her front paws are declawed. We live on Foxton, about a mile North of Reynolds Park. If you see Ava, please give us a call: Michael, Susan or Avery at 303-838-5809. Thank you for your help.

In case of emergency, please dial 911.
elkcreekfpd.colorado.gov/
Facebook Page
Twitter
Instagram
303-816-9385 (Office Hours M-F 8:00-4:30)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Sep 2013 16:32 #2 by ElkCreekFireDepartment
Possible Ava the Cat sighting on Running Deer and Black Bear Trail yesterday afternoon.
If you've seen Ava, please give us a call. You'll make one little 12-year old girl very happy.
Thank you,
Michael Davis 303-838-5809

In case of emergency, please dial 911.
elkcreekfpd.colorado.gov/
Facebook Page
Twitter
Instagram
303-816-9385 (Office Hours M-F 8:00-4:30)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

05 Sep 2013 16:33 #3 by ScienceChic
Rats, I hope she's home soon! Do you have a picture of her that we can upload?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Sep 2013 21:54 #4 by Reverend Revelant

ElkCreekFireDepartment wrote: Possible Ava the Cat sighting on Running Deer and Black Bear Trail yesterday afternoon.
If you've seen Ava, please give us a call. You'll make one little 12-year old girl very happy.
Thank you,
Michael Davis 303-838-5809

I'm the one who passed on your number to that family. They called me first (since I have a black and white cat missing too) but they said it was a long haired cat (my cat is short haired)... so I called them back after I looked up your number here... and gave it to them.

I hope you get more sightings or someone is able to grab the cat and hold on to it for you.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds