BWO 8/9/10 Lost - Slick is Lost and needs your help

09 Aug 2010 14:27 - 19 Sep 2010 11:14 #1 by wildbird
Slick is a 9 yrs. black and white tuxedo shorthaired male neutered "city" cat. He belongs to our daughter who is in the middle east for a year. She entrusted us to pet sit for her but Slick got out and has disappeared. Please if you hear or see anything like Slick contact me at 303-838-5364 or 303-949-3108 anytime. He went missing from Conifer Meadows 3 (below Riley's Peak) but could be anywhere by now. A Reward would be our pleasure if he is found. Thanks
I'm trying to post a picture of him here - we'll see if I figure it out. If not - there is also a notice on pinecam.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Aug 2010 18:21 #2 by wildbird
Slick is still lost - please keep an eye out for him and give us a call if you think you saw him. Also - FOUND - a black and white cat - white from halfway down (white chest stomach legs, etc) - a gentleman called and said this cat had been at his property for several weeks now and may be abandoned. If you think this is your cat or know of someone who lost one like this please give me a call and I'll put you in touch with him. He is also hoping to adopt this cat out if possible as it is outside and needs to be inside away from danger.

05 Sep 2010 12:59 #3 by pound dog mom
Any updates on Slick?

19 Sep 2010 11:14 #4 by pound dog mom
per posting I found on PC - Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:41 pm Post subject: SLICK IS FOUND!!!!!

omg! Slick - who we reported missing Julyy 22nd has been found by a wonderful lady named Susie! He is starving and is at the Conifer Vet Hospital, very lethargic and very ill, but alive! If you remember my posting - he is our daughter's cat who we were pet sitting while she is in the Middle East. He is an inside "city" cat who has survived 7 weeks in the wild. Thanks you to Susie and all pinecamers who kept an eye out for him - because she didn't pass by when she saw a poor starving kitty, our daughter will get her beloved companion back. YIPEEEEEE!

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds