LOST White German Shepherd (*UPDATE: FOUND!!!)

26 Nov 2013 10:43 - 28 Nov 2013 19:56 #1 by RMAutohaus
Sarge, our two year old neutered male white German Shepherd, ran off this morning chasing some deer....near Wandcrest Drive in Pine. He's usually back within a few minutes but has been gone for almost 3 hours! I've very worried that he's gotten hurt or that someone picked him up. I've contacted the Intermountain Humane Society, JeffCo Animal Control, Park Co Animal Control and Foothills Animal Shelter. But no one has seen him.

I don't know how to post a picture here, but I created a google website with pictures of Sarge.
https://sites.google.com/site/coloradomountainmom1/

If you've seen him, would you mind calling me? My phone number is 720-438-5445. Thanks!
----Rebekah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2013 11:39 #2 by ScienceChic
He is beautiful Rebekah, hope he comes back home soon! Shared this on our social media sites as well.

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Nov 2013 12:15 #3 by RMAutohaus
Thanks so very much!

26 Nov 2013 21:35 #4 by otisptoadwater
Fingers crossed that Sarge comes home soon!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

27 Nov 2013 09:28 #5 by RMAutohaus
Our Sarge is still missing. If anyone sees him, I would really appreciate if you would give me a call. Thanks!
720-438-5445

--Rebekah

28 Nov 2013 19:43 #6 by RMAutohaus
HE'S HOME!!! I saw a white flash running down the stairs outside of our house and ran to the door....and there he was!! So EXCITED!! Thanks so much to all for looking, posting, and for the community support.

---Rebekah

28 Nov 2013 21:51 #7 by Mtn Gramma
I am so happy for you. What a great relief!

29 Nov 2013 16:27 #8 by otisptoadwater
Gotta love stories that end well! Glad your pup found his way home and is safe and sound now!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds