I need a referral to fix my Electric Dryer!!

14 Dec 2013 11:42 - 14 Dec 2013 12:02 #1 by ThePetParent
Hey
I have a Sears Kenmore Heavy Duty Super Capacity Plue 80 Series Electric Dryer, making skreetching noises and then shuts off!

Need a referral for a couple different businesses up here in the Conifer, Bailey, Pine area

Know anyone? I can't find any ads for Appliance Repair except Crow Hill Appliance!

I want to get a couple different quotes before I decide on who to use.

A handyman? Somebody?

I have another dryer in my Garage but I need someone to drag it up 14 stairs as I live in a raised ranch, on Oxygen and can't do it myself

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2013 11:52 #2 by pacamom
Are you sure nothing is stuck on the outside of the drum? Mine has done that and usually a toggle on my jackets is caught between the drum that rotates and the housing.

14 Dec 2013 12:00 #3 by ThePetParent

pacamom wrote: Are you sure nothing is stuck on the outside of the drum? Mine has done that and usually a toggle on my jackets is caught between the drum that rotates and the housing.

I don't know and I can't get behind the dryer as it is in a small room and I can't because I have really bad knees and can't jump over it to get behind it

14 Dec 2013 13:09 #4 by pacamom
Isn't the door on the dryer on the front? On my electric dryer, the door is on the front, and when I open it, the drum is inside a housing. The drum rotates, but the housing doesn't. When the dryer starts screeching and stops, I know that something is stuck between the drum and housing.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds