Dogs left outside in the freezing weather is just cruel!

31 Dec 2013 15:53 #11 by HEARTLESS
I stand corrected, please call off the chicken.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2013 16:08 #12 by ThePetParent

HEARTLESS wrote: I stand corrected, please call off the chicken.

LMAO :rofllol

01 Jan 2014 11:20 #13 by Nobody that matters

ThePetParent wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote: I disagree as well. It depends completely on the breed and the situation. If the breed is well adapted to cold weather, they have no problem staying warm under normal winter conditions.

We are watching you! He better have food and water and the water should be in a heated dog bowl because dogs can't drink frozen water!

Threats only serve to cause the following reaction: MYOFB. My pets are my pets and are absolutely none of your busy-body concern.

Well I was expressing my opinion on the matter and was not speaking to you directly, and I am only addressing the irresponsible pet owners out there and yes it depends on the breed.
If your an irresponsible pet owner (your so defensive you must feel guilty), Don't provide water, and Shelter then it is everybodys business to report suspected animal cruelty! You have to provide at least the bare minimum basics! So it's all our F
Business....as you so eloquently stated.

Well, I was expressing my opinion on the tone of your message, not taking it personally. You get more flies with honey than vinegar.

My dogs are fine, I don't feel any guilt. IMHO, you can take your holier than thou attitude and stick it in your ear.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

01 Jan 2014 11:32 #14 by HEARTLESS
Hopefully everyone knows my comments were only to lighten the mood. Most of the far north breeds are more comfortable in below freezing temps, than above. Dogs perspire by panting, if your dog pants while indoors, but not outdoors, it is hot.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds