3 Huskies missing in Richmond Hill - BWO

22 Jun 2014 11:59 #1 by MLB24
3 huskies ran away from our house in
the back of the Richond Hill neighborhood. I was in hot pursuit for a few minutes, but these 'really bad' huskies love their freedom and quickly disappeared. If anyone can corral these delinquents or locate their whereabouts, we would truly appreciate it. Any info, please call our house phone at 303.816.9550 or our cell phone at 303.748.7574. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jun 2014 13:29 #2 by pacamom
Will they come when called by a stranger? Names? Where specifically is 'the back of the Richmond Hill neighborhood"? Closer to 285 or 4 miles down the road?

I hope you find them soon or they come home on their own soon.

22 Jun 2014 15:36 #3 by ScienceChic
It's a girl (Juneau) and 2 boys (Denali and I'm blanking on the other). This is Denali:

File Attachment:

I don't have pics of the other 2. They'll be running around the Shiloh Dr/Richmond Hill area. They respond to "Husky" as well.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Jun 2014 15:53 #4 by MLB24
5miles off 285. They respond to "huskies" or Juneau, Sitka & Denali. Actually 2 girls and one boy. Lost near intersection of Shiloh & Rampart. Cell number is actually 303-748-7475 (last numbers were incorrect on previous post)
Juneau & Denali look almost identical to pic above (Denali pictured) and Sitka is a redhead and looks like a fox.

22 Jun 2014 15:55 #5 by MLB24
And yes, super friendly! They love people

22 Jun 2014 16:09 #6 by ScienceChic
Oops, 2 girls, 1 boy, sorry about that. No luck yet then? They are being really naughty this time!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Jun 2014 16:13 #7 by pacamom
Thanks for the info about the delinquent dogs. I have friends at both ends of Richmond Hill and have told them to keep an eye out for them.

23 Jun 2014 11:59 #8 by MLB24
Dogs came home late last night. They actually dug under our gate to get in the back yard. They are a bit sore and a few scratches but safe. Thanks to all for the help! And thanks MMT!!!

23 Jun 2014 12:01 #9 by ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds