Missing Red Doberman-12/29-Matthews Winters Park

31 Dec 2014 20:47 - 01 Jan 2015 09:12 #1 by Jrmmizzou
Lost my best friend in the world on 12/29/14 in Morrison Colorado In Matthews Winters Park. He is a red doberman He had a red jacket on and was also wearing a kong harness. His name is Baron. It was really cold the day he went missing so my only hope it that he made it to someones house. Please contact me with any information. 303-204-8878 my name is Mike. He is my everything.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2015 09:42 #2 by MountainTownAlerts
Here's a clearer picture of Baron for you all to share. We've put this on our Facebook page and Twitter account - keeping our fingers crossed he shows up soon!
Attachments:

04 Jan 2015 15:45 #3 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jan 2015 17:48 #4 by ScienceChic
Just posted by Michael on our Facebook page:

Anyone have an atv to bring to Matthews winters park near the red rocks trail to extract my dog that's been missing. He's alive

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Jan 2015 19:16 - 04 Jan 2015 19:19 #5 by ScienceChic
Baron's rescue is happening right now - check out the posts on our Facebook page! www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/posts/92...otif_t=share_comment

#happynews

04 Jan 2015 19:49 #6 by ScienceChic
From Jamey Ferguson, who went to help rescue Baron:

Hes out and on his way to the emergency vet. He was very alert and looked good for what hes been through. Looks like he has a broken leg. Mike will give update once he has a chance

www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/posts/92...otif_t=share_comment

:yahoo: :moodexcited

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds