Missing Blind/Deaf Dog, Old Squaw Pass, Evergreen

27 Jan 2015 23:15 #1 by MountainWelcomeCrew
From Carla on Evergreen Neighbors & Friends FB Page :

My very old Sasha has gone missing. She is a reddish brown husky mix who is also deaf and blind. My houseguest accidentally let her out this morning around 10am in the Old Squaw neighborhood. She is wearing a tan harness with tags. Please call me at 303 501 3475 if you have seen her.

Still missing in Old Squaw Pass neighborhood. She's 40 lbs, deaf and blind wearing a beige harness with tags. If you see her, or think you may have seen her in the past two days, please call me 303-501-3475. Thank you!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Feb 2015 11:35 #2 by ScienceChic
A special appeal for neighbors living in OLD SQUAW pass area. Please keep an eye out for Sasha. She's 18 years old, 40 lbs, deaf and blind wearing a beige harness with tags. Missing since 1/26. Her owner Carla is accepting that Sasha may not still be with us, but if you find Sasha or any trace of her, PLEASE contact Carla as it would help give her family closure. Carla Lenzetti 303-501-3475.

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155197...78371&type=1&theater

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds