CSU Vet Grad Kills Cat with arrow

20 Apr 2015 12:31 - 20 Apr 2015 12:31 #1 by HappyCamper
I know that there are people that have no issue with this but I am not one of them. Maybe she should spend her time volunteering to fix and vaccinate cats in her area.

denver.cbslocal.com/2015/04/19/csu-vet-g...ow-through-its-head/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2015 13:05 #2 by ScienceChic
I saw that on Facebook and thought it had to be a photoshopped picture. I can't believe she is/was actually a vet. Anytime you are working with animals for a career, you must have compassion and respect for the animals, or you should probably find another line of work. That's just sad.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Apr 2015 17:00 #3 by Something the Dog Said
She was fired after posting that image and is now under investigation for animal cruelty by the Austin County (Texas) Sheriff's Office.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

20 Apr 2015 19:26 #4 by HappyCamper
I am happy to hear this.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds