Planting Day

31 May 2015 18:12 #1 by HappyCamper
Planting Day was created by HappyCamper
Got the flowers in their pots and spinach, lettuce, zuc's, squash, carrots, green onion and chives in the green house.

Also moved the tomatoes out to the green house today but I am leaving them in pots they seem to do better that way.

Wish me luck!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2015 07:17 #2 by cydl
Replied by cydl on topic Planting Day
Good luck!!! :biggrin:

We got our stuff out yesterday as well. The tomatoes and peppers in the greenhouse look pretty good. The other stuff (raised bed) was not hardened off as much as I would like and wilted a bit over time. Hope it perks up today.

It was definitely an Advil type of evening yesterday!

01 Jun 2015 16:27 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Planting Day
Luck! I guess it's time for me to get mine started too. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Jun 2015 17:08 #4 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Planting Day
All the squash, lettuce and spinach are showing signs of life (sprouted) still waiting on the green onions, chives and carrots.

Tomato that I bought and replanted has 4 small tomatoes.

happy planting

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds