Found Dog: Light Ln, Conifer 6.26.15

26 Jun 2015 16:17 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Posted on our Facebook page :
Found on Light Ln in Conifer.

Jeffco Animal Control will be collecting him later so please contact Foothills Animal Shelter if you recognize him and know his owners.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2015 09:42 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Update from Susan: Jeffco Animal Control did pick him up yesterday. He had on a choke collar. No tags. No microchip. They said they would call me when they located the owner but they haven't called so far.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

28 Jun 2015 09:08 #3 by NeutralGuy
Great looking dog hope he makes his way home.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds