STANLEY is LOST near Red Cone!

26 Aug 2015 00:53 #1 by justsomedude
I am new to this forum and this is my first post, but I lost my dog and am desperate to get the word out.

We were hiking Gibson Lake yesterday (Aug. 25) and as we started heading back towards the car (near Hall Valley Campground), my dog Stanley bolted ahead. After hours of searching, we never found him. I've posted all the details and some photos, below. If anyone is in that area and sees Stanley, or you know anyone up there who found a stray, please let me know. I would be so grateful. (and I'm offering a reward!)

THANK YOU! :(

Stanley is lost!

He is a 25-30 lb brown dog, mixed breed. Very long with short legs.

Last seen at the Gibson Lake Trailhead (near Hall Valley Campground) off County Road 60 near Grant/Bailey on Tuesday August 25th around 2pm.

Has leather collar and distinctive tag.

Any information would be helpful.

$500 reward.

Please call or text me at 434 9 89 zero280 or email tedpitney (at) gmail.com.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2015 14:37 #2 by justsomedude
STANLEY HAS BEEN FOUND SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was recovered in the same area he was last seen yesterday near Hall Valley Campground. PHEW!

26 Aug 2015 14:40 #3 by MountainTownAlerts
Wonderful news! Thank you for letting us know justsomedude, what a relief. Please give Stanley extra hugs and a stern warning never to run off again from us. :)

Now that your worry is over, welcome to the forums! We hope you'll explore the site some more and join us in some discussions or start your own!
The following user(s) said Thank You: justsomedude

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds