Lost Female Boxer from CR47/Ward Rd Bailey

04 Jan 2016 21:20 - 05 Jan 2016 21:05 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Update: Maya is back home!

Sharing this email we received:

Hi there,

Can you please help us find our dog by posting this attached flyer up in your place business and spending the word? She’s a female boxer, tan/brown and white fur. She went missing 12/6/15 from a home around CR47 and Ward Road in Bailey CO. If you have any information or know where she might be please email and or call ASAP. Your help is very much appreciated. We love her and want her safe at home.

-Becky
cell- 760-331-3635

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jan 2016 21:06 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Happy news - Maya has been found and is on her way home!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds