Lost German Shepard Lakewood

18 Apr 2016 08:20 - 18 Apr 2016 12:46 #1 by ScienceChic
Edit to update 12:43pm: he's back home! A neighbor found him and took him to Foothills Animal Shelter (his contact info tag had fallen off). Hubby walked in to tell the shelter he was missing and there he was waiting to be checked in! Yay! He's got diarrhea so he got into something, but is otherwise fine.

Thank you all for sending good thoughts, offering helpful suggestions, and sharing his picture - I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! You're the best!!

Our kids didn't pay attention while outside playing yesterday and the gate in our back yard that they normally don't use must've gotten stuck open with the snow on the ground - our German shepard/Aussie shepard mix, Beau, disappeared sometime after dinner last night or early this morning. To top it off, our land line died Saturday, the number listed on his tag of course, and CenturyLink won't be out until Wednesday. He is chipped and has his collar on, which also has a tag for his vet, Dr Liehr at Foothills Animal Hospital. We live on Green Mountain in Lakewood, closest large cross-streets are Union and Alameda Pkwy. Please call my cell phone - 720-608-0285 - if you find him. Thank you!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2016 13:34 #2 by FredHayek
Good to see your puppy BWO. :oregonwine:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds