JUST PUBLISHED!

03 Jan 2017 14:37 #1 by LopingAlong
JUST PUBLISHED! was created by LopingAlong
Just published,by local author and illustrator.

101 Ways to Die with a Horse or Live Happily Ever After, an essential safety guide for horse & rider, by Tanya Buck, illustrated by Jennipher Cunningham.

In the world of horses, the most important thing is to keep both you and your horse safe. It begins when deciding to ride and the adventure continues as you begin down the road of happy horse ownership, so knowing what “safe” means is the one thing every equestrian needs to know.
Divided into 3 parts, topics include:
• How horses think and why it matters.
• Safety measures to take before you get
to the barn; what to wear, how to act.
• Choosing the best trainer, veterinarian and farrier.
• Buying and selling a horse
• Safely riding in company; on the trail and in the arena.
• Why choosing the correct tack is important.
• Trailer loading and safety hauling tips.
• Health care and more.

Local author and artist, so if you would like a signed first edition, contact me here or go to www.TanyaBuck.com and shop! I can meet you to deliver if you are near enough to Conifer/Evergreen/Bailiey. Signed copies are also available at Billy's Inner Glow in Conifer. Get a facial while you're there, they are the best! If you get a treatment from Billy, the book is only $20! Just mention this post.

If you prefer to order from Amazon, here is the link: www.amazon.com/Ways-Horse-Live-Happily-A...&keywords=tanya+buck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2017 16:29 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic JUST PUBLISHED!
Congratulations!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: LopingAlong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds