Trying to help Bella, kitten who got caught in garage door

05 Dec 2017 19:53 - 05 Dec 2017 19:58 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I am posting for Cat Whisperer

Please help Bella!

She is an 8 month old torti kitten whose leg was shattered in a "accident" with a garage door.
She is now in a safe home, filled with love.
But her broken leg needs to be X-rayed again and a new cast put on.
Her previous owner refused to take her in for follow up.
She is a beyond sweet kitten in spite of everything.
We are trying to raise at least 200.00 to cover vet costs up here, if her leg is not infected.
If you can help Bella, please donate to www.paypal.me/ccasdenver
Or text Cat Whisperer at 303.803.0569
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2017 15:00 #2 by Sleepyeyes
I clicked on the link. It took me to a site. Do i just donate to that. will that apply to the kitten? Or is it just any animal in general. There was nothing that stated for your animal.
Thank you

06 Dec 2017 15:57 - 14 Dec 2017 15:38 #3 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I donated last night. Just put For Bella in the notes. Then the money will go to Crow Hill Vet who is treating her. The PayPal account is managed by local rescuer/rehabber LA Pierce (whose house burned down last year with all the special needs animals - remember?)

14 Dec 2017 15:26 #4 by ScienceChic
Just heard from Cat Whisperer, they still need a bit more money if you can spare any!
Thank you!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Dec 2017 15:37 #5 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Bella is now in a splint and she ripped it off herself, so she is at the vet's office under care. The previous bills were paid by donations, but the new total is $200

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds