Cecilia: Lost dog on Guanella Pass

15 Jan 2018 08:25 - 06 Feb 2018 10:28 #1 by MountainTownAlerts
Happiest of updates 2/6/18: Cecilia was found last night and is back home with her owners! Claudia said she was super skinny but otherwise seemed unharmed, they'll be taking her to the vet today to be checked out. Thank you to everyone who went and looked for her!

From Claudia Goodwin: We lost our dog today on Guanella Pass by Burning Bear Campground. Her name is Cecilia. She is wearing a blue bandana, a brown collar with tags, is microchipped and she is friendly but very skittish. Please text / call me at 404-518-5423. Our hearts are broken and we want her home. Please share!!!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2018 19:19 #2 by MountainTownAlerts
Update from Claudia Goodwin:

Hello everyone. We still don't have any sightings but we do know her tracks and we were able to track them what seems to be back down the road to Grant from the pass. We are hoping she is holding up around some of the ranches along the way. Last night's temps have us worried for her and temps will be 12 tonight. Please keep sending good vibes that she let's herself be seen and we find her before the weekend before the snow. Thank you all for helping spread the word.

17 Jan 2018 09:29 #3 by MountainTownAlerts
From Claudia 27min ago:

Just got word she is running up Hall Valley Road... Anyone nearby that can drive out and tell my husband, Chip? He is parked and looking around Logan Ranch. He is driving a white VW camper van. His cell phone does not have service. I am.driving from Denver.

04 Feb 2018 16:47 #4 by MountainTownAlerts
Update from Claudia:

$1,000 REWARD
***Last seen Wednesday, Jan 31st Grant, CO area***
We had another sighting on Wednesday 1/31 in the same area as before. She is no longer wearing her blue bandana. Seen between Grant and Hall Valley Road. Everyone in the area please keep sharing and keep an eye out!

The following user(s) said Thank You: HappyCamper

06 Feb 2018 09:22 #5 by Platte River Outfitters
What an amazing ending! They found her and she is home with her family!
www.facebook.com/kris.ellis.790

06 Feb 2018 09:55 #6 by FredHayek
Great news. Happy to see the reunion.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Feb 2018 10:30 #7 by ScienceChic
Me too! I'm so happy they are reunited!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Feb 2018 12:18 #8 by FredHayek
That pup must have been both tough and lucky to survive so long at that altitude. Amazing

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds