Missing dog

01 May 2018 08:56 #1 by ebradber
Missing dog was created by ebradber
Hello, neighbors -

Our family dog, Poppy, went missing from West Wind Stables, near Meyer Ranch this morning around 8 am. She is very sweet, black, brown, and white, with a pink stripe down the middle of her nose. Please call 303 931 7255 with any info. Thank you!

Blessings,
Heidi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2018 11:21 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Missing dog
I'm so sorry ebradber, I know how it feels when your furry loved one gets out. Do you have a picture of Poppy that we could share? You can post it here (click the Attachments button below the dialog box and drag and drop a photo), or email it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we'll get her shared!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds