The Super Seven!!

13 May 2018 21:25 #1 by elkcreekgeek

These Hope For Animals rescue puppies, The Super Seven, are just about ready for adoption. The boys are Kane, Kale, Rebel, and Baxter; and the females are Bailey, Brandy, and Carmen. They're about 10 weeks old and a bunch of the coolest, funnest, cutest pups I've ever been around. They came to us as owner surrenders, barely escaping the municipal shelter of death, and are supposed to be Pit/Lab mixes, though I suspect there may be some Border Collie lurking in there. Basically Heinz 57's, my favorite breed. We're going to hold on to them until after the week of the 21st, when they're due for their 2nd round of puppy shots and microchipping. Assuming all goes well, they will be ready for their new forever homes after that and we'll start vetting applicants. I WILL be doing home inspections and checking vet references and confirming homeowners/renters policies. Their adoption fees will be $250 and we'll need a $50 deposit for they're future spaying/neutering. If you're interested in these pups, please go to www.hfaccr.org and fill out an adoption application. If you have any questions please post here, message me, or call/text me at 303-349-8276, or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

And if anyone is looking for a much bigger puppy, our foster boy Oakley is still looking for his forever home. He's 14 months old now and really wants to become someone's loyal and loving companion.

If you would like to meet any of these amazing animals before making a decision, I am around most days and can set up a play date whenever works for you.

Please choose adoption...please save a life.

Oakley the Oak tree.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds