Found Dog

18 May 2018 21:33 #1 by davidb
Found Dog was created by davidb
This dog was found about 8:30PM, Friday, May 18. She was loose in the King's Valley area of Conifer near Braun and Pike View. She is (very roughly) 25-30 pounds and appears older. Probably a mixed breed, maybe a Jack Russel mix.

She had an invisible fence color on, but no tags. Please call 720-279-4123.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2018 19:17 #2 by davidb
Replied by davidb on topic Found Dog
Update:

Trinity spent Friday night at my house and was amazingly nice. She's quiet, house trained, good in the car, friendly to my 9 year-old daughter, etc. After contacting the owner and IMHS, I decided that taking her to Foothills Animal Shelter was the best choice. She is 11-12 years old and appeared underweight, but was still active for her age. I don't think they will have a problem finding a good home for her. If you're looking for a well-behaved, medium-sized, older dog, please contact them at 303-278-8552.

20 May 2018 20:41 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Found Dog
Thank you SO much for taking care of her and getting her to Foothills Animal Shelter so she can find a new home. I hope someone sees her beautiful heart and chooses her soon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds