$7,000 Cash Reward for Return of Kitty Mistakenly Adopted Out from Foothills

28 Aug 2018 07:28 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

Did you or a Friend/Neighbor adopt our Amazing Little Orange Female Tabby Cat "Purrtater" From Foothills Animal Shelter in Late August or Early September????

$$$$7000 Cash Reward, No Questions Asked$$$$

I was involved in an accident, and taken to the hospital. During that time my cat was taken to the Foothills Animal Shelter for safekeeping but was accidentally put up for adoption.

My cat Purrtater means the whole world to me. I am completely lost without her. Seriously, I am a wreck. I found her abandoned about 5 years ago when she was just a little kitten. At the time I had no intention of ever owning a cat, but she was starving and dying and I couldn't just leave her, so I picked her up and drove her home, took her to the vet the next day, and slowly nursed her back to health. Of course, over that time her and I have became inseparable, and she has become a member of the family. We do everything together. I miss her so much, and I would do literally anything to have her home again.

As soon as I came home, approximately 2 weeks later, I went immediately to the shelter, and attempted to locate her and was told that she had been adopted, and I have been doing everything possible to locate her ever since.

She is a Female Domestic Orange Tabby, and she is very tiny, and still looks like a kitten. I have attached some photos of her to hopefully aid you in your efforts to identify her.

Thank you. You have no idea how much she means to us, and we would do anything to have her home again, or to know that she is safe

Please Help Me Find my Baby

$7,000 Cash Reward for Her Return or any info

Yes I'm dead serious.

Call or Text anytime 7206660690

Note: the date of this adoption was August or September of 2017
denver.craigslist.org/pet/d/did-you-adop...from/6670317615.html

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds