Need dog sitter

29 Sep 2018 11:34 #1 by Cathyawagner
Need dog sitter was created by Cathyawagner
We are new to the Pine area. We need to find a dog sitter who can live in (stay overnight) when we are away for a week or so. If you know of someone reliable, I'd sure appreciate a name and number. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Oct 2018 09:37 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Need dog sitter
Hi Cathyawagner!

Welcome to the best place on earth! :)

The best lady I know is Rachel's Creations, it's not her main business but she loves pets so she does pet sitting as well (she's currently on vacation at the moment so if you need someone soon, try one of the others below). Her number is 303-973-8823

And here are some others who posted this service (or similar services) here previously:
Furry Bellies Dog Walking & Concierge Service
KarBer Overnight Petsitting , 303-994-2158, located in Pine
Mountain Parks Veterinary Hospital, Adventure Camp and Pet Lodge 303-674-3156
Dog Sitter With Rover!!
Lynn English Pet Sitting
Jaz N Jax Concierge Doggy Care
Rock Star Pets
Mary's Pet Sitting

If you happen to need a vet, I highly recommend Sano Animal Hospital - they used to take care of our kitties and are wonderful. They are located in the Conifer Marketplace right under 3 Margaritas and are open 7 days a week. Their number is 303-670-3959.

Other great vets are:
Crow Hill Vet Hospital in Bailey
Aspen Park Vet in Conifer
Aspen Creek Veterinary Hospital
Lone Rock Vet in Bailey, (303) 838-7494
Evergreen Animal Hospital, (303)-674-4331

If you need this down the road:
Happy Pups Grooming
Paws-N-Claws Dog Grooming
Ponderosa Paws Mobile Dog Grooming
Friends For Life; Holistic Pet Training

If you have any other questions, please ask anytime!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds