Lost Boston Terrier Harris Park

14 Nov 2018 19:48 #1 by stephsc84
We’re missing our little 12 year old Boston Terrier, he comes to Zeppelin or Zeppy. We are so completely devastated, he’s our baby. We live in Harris Park in Bailey, but we border Elk Creek Highlands, so anyone up Stagecoach or in Harris Park area please be on the lookout. Can contact myself or my hubby Randall Andrews anytime day or night on his cell phone 214-906-0943. Our property is fenced in, but somehow he slipped out while going potty. He can’t see very well anymore but is friendly. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Nov 2018 20:56 #2 by MountainTownAlerts
Attachments:

16 Nov 2018 21:05 #3 by ScienceChic
Zeppy was spotted in Elk Creek Highlands yesterday afternoon. If you are in the area, please keep an eye out, he likes to hide in low places (check under decks, hidey holes, etc).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Nov 2018 22:59 #4 by Mountain-News-Events
Posted by Stephanie Andrews 4 hours ago:
UPDATE #2: Okay we finally have another SIGHTING! He was spotted yesterday in a backyard about 10am in KZ Ranch on Snowwater. (Bailey) So if you live in KZ please please keep an eye out, check under your decks and sheds tonight if you want to help us, this will be his fifth night on the run and we are getting so very worried about our little guy especially after last night’s cold. Thank you a million times over to this amazing community!

Also KZ neighborhood if you see a white truck with “Beck” on the side driving around real slow non-stop we are just looking for Zeppy! Apologies!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds