BWO! Sinatra: Missing Male Cat from Douglas Park area, Evergreen

05 Apr 2019 18:07 - 06 Apr 2019 04:55 #1 by MountainTownAlerts
From Rose Williams, copied with permission:
Our sweet kitty is gone. Our door blew open and he's outside . He's an indoor cat. (Mostly looks tabby but a Siamese mix with blue eyes). He's not savvy outside and may or may not come if You see him and try. His name is Sinatra. We live above downtown off of Douglas Park Rd. We have contacted EAPL and went by Foothills and Chow Down. We have posters up and I've notified neighbors. He's a larger cat- but not super fat. He is chipped and wearing a light blue/green collar with a bowtie on it. He's such an important part of our family for 7 years. If you live near Douglas Park, Pine Drive, Kininickinik...and Meadow Rue- especially-it would be amazing if you could take a moment to look around- under your decks, small areas around your home's - it would be appreciated! (or call 'Sinatra' ...but he's not incredibly social with strangers) but a try can't hurt. If you even think you may have spotted him in any area...Anyone seeing this--I'd so appreciate a call. My name is Rose. My cel is 720-xxx-xxxx. Not an outdoor cat...we are worried and praying . Thanks for reading and keeping Your eyes out.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Apr 2019 04:56 #2 by MountainTownAlerts
Happy update from Rose at ~2am:
He's Home!!!
I left the box and food and blankets outside and kept calling and followed all the advice!! I had the doors propped open just in case ...all of a sudden he came in and I heard his meow.
SINATRA IS HOME!!!
Thank You for your thoughts and care and for everything!!

06 Apr 2019 14:23 #3 by homeagain
ALWAYS a good idea to put out a scent loaded item or two.....so they can find 'HOME'...:)

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds