Missing Labradoodle named Charlie near Michigan Creek / Jefferson Lake

12 Aug 2019 11:42 #1 by MountainTownAlerts
From Barbie Graham-Meier‎ on our Facebook Page:

From Fielding Graeber earlier this morning:

Hello everyone. We are the people with the missing dog Charlie a labradoodle near Michigan creek. We are looking for anyone the lives in the Michigan hill neighborhood that would be willing to let us put clothes and his bed and blanket on there property. I don’t want to leave stuff all over the neighborhood. Please let me know. I will be up this evening looking and posting more flyers.

Post on Park County People
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Sep 2019 10:37 #2 by MountainTownAlerts
From Pam Finn:

***UPDATE!!*** FALSE SIGHTINGS ARE MAKING THE SEARCH MORE DIFFICULT. PLEASE TRY TO TAKE A PHOTO OF THE DOG YOU SEE AND TEXT IT TO Kara 'Williams' Graeber THANK YOU!!! I WILL POST A CLOSE UP PHOTO BELOW! Charlie was spotted 08/31 on the back side of Boreas Circle on Michigan Hill between 2P and 2:30pm!! He was seen to be injured and limping. Anyone who could help search please head to Michigan Hill Subdivision in Jefferson just over Kenosha Pass on the right. GREAT INFO from Kara on helping to catch Charlie! If you have a home or 2nd home/cabin in Michigan Hills or Jefferson, Colorado. PLEASE set out water for Charlie! You will hear him because his collar is loud and jingles. He may STAY if you say STAY! Please bring food if you go to look for him and a leash and try to bring a buddy! If YOU see him please one person stay with dog and walk slowly DO NOT chase! We need to stay with him so we don’t lose him each time! And have your other party contact us ASAP! 720-382-4627

Do NOT make eye contact!

Sit on ground with food! Act like you don’t see him, kind of ignore him and see if he will come to you for food!

PLEASE TAKE A QUICK PIC WITH YOUR PHONE AND CALL OR TEXT IMMEDIATELY or CALL ANIMAL CONTROL 720-635-2184 Thank you! Please pray we find Charlie SOON!!! PLEASE Call Kara or Fielding IMMEDIATELY with ANY sightings! Colorado Peeps, especially anyone who knows anyone up in Jefferson please share! Thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds