Dogs missing and coyote seen near!

11 Oct 2019 14:32 #1 by laurend6
Hey neighbors. Dogs got out this am and though we've been canvassing the whole of shadow mountain/black widow/black mountain, no luck! Just spotted a VERY fearless coyote at the top of shadow mountain where it turns into black mountain so I'm more worried than ever. Please keep an eye out and post about the coyotes too please.
Jeffco animal control called already. Are microchipped and have phone numbers on their tags.
Both friendly to all humans and not skittish. Selective in doggie friends.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2019 14:42 #2 by homeagain
A description of both dogs would be helpful to your neighbors....photo even better.:)

11 Oct 2019 16:37 #3 by ScienceChic
Homeagain, she did have a photo as an attachment at the bottom of her post of one of the pups, but it's a small thumbnail. Here it is in bigger form, along with a photo of the other pooch missing!
Apollo:

Nemi:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.ā€ -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

11 Oct 2019 18:02 #4 by homeagain
I'm sorry I missed that in my browsing quickly......:)

11 Oct 2019 19:56 #5 by laurend6
FOUND! Home safe! Thanks all esp Sharon!

11 Oct 2019 21:10 #6 by ScienceChic
Yay! Iā€™m so glad they are back home where they belong! You be sure to scold them for me. :) Then give them big hugs.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.ā€ -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Oct 2019 07:14 #7 by homeagain
:grouphug: fur babies are are our family.....happy dance today.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds