Lost dog

17 Oct 2019 20:00 #1 by Janacrans
Lost dog was created by Janacrans
Lost dog,small long hair,looks like a fox.name is Bree.Lost at entrance to buffalo creek campsight.please call jesse at 720-730-0331.lost a week ago.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2019 20:36 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lost dog
Hi Janacrans,

I'm so sorry your furbaby is missing. We cross-posted this to our Facebook Page and Twitter account and got a reply from Dawn that there was a dog at Foothills Animal Shelter that had been found at that location, but when she went to their site to check on it, it is not listed. You might want to call them tomorrow to find out more.

Fingers crossed Bree is found safe and sound soon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Oct 2019 21:00 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Lost dog
My friend Pam found the listing at Foothills Animal Shelter! Their phone # is 303.278.7575, Lost & Found Services are open Monday-Sunday 9am-6pm.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds