Found! Very thin female Bernese Mountain dog

22 Jan 2020 13:27 #11 by ScienceChic
Thank you Path, unfortunately Ripley is still missing. This Bernese Mountain dog was not Ripley, and her owners were identified and contacted; I haven't heard if they were reunited but assume so.

There was a comment on the Facebook posts that this dog's owners leave her outside often and that Park County Animal Control is well acquainted with this dog because it runs off often. We don't know the veracity of those claims, and as homeagain mentioned, would recommend calling Park County Animal Control to find out more.

Thank you to Wily for sharing this post here, and to everyone who shared it on their social media pages. The more we can boost lost pets information, the quicker they can be found and returned home!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2020 13:55 #12 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I hope animal control does not allow this girl returned to them. I hope the report on her diminished condition prevents them from getting her back

22 Jan 2020 13:58 #13 by ScienceChic
If she is being neglected or abused, I agree, and I hope that Animal Control is doing their due diligence.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Jan 2020 20:34 #14 by calculatedstep

23 Jan 2020 20:48 #15 by Wily Fox aka Angela
unfortunately, this dog is not Ripley

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds