Found! Very thin female Bernese Mountain dog

19 Jan 2020 16:16 - 19 Jan 2020 17:48 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Found! Very thin female Bernese Mountain dog looks like has possibly been on the run for a while. Found near Jefferson Colorado. No microchip, no collar. Now safe at Evergreen Animal Hospital. 303-674-4331.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2020 18:48 #2 by MountainTownAlerts
Posted by Monika Courtney on Lost & Found Pets of Evergreen, Conifer, Morrison, Pine & Bailey
Someone let Animal Hospital know please this is where the dog lives. In Jefferson. AC Park Cty would know the owner. Tiff is in touch with a neighbor of this owner- so hopefully they get notified.
Attachments:

19 Jan 2020 20:28 #3 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I do not understand your post. Do you know this dog and his owner?

19 Jan 2020 21:56 #4 by ScienceChic
The lady who commented on Lost & Found Pets was saying that her friend Tiff recognized the dog and was getting in touch with the neighbor of this dog's owners - it's one who is apparently left outside/abandoned to roam often, and quite well known by Park County Animal Control (she abbreviated it AC Park Cty). They contacted the Evergreen Hospital to let them know that its owners were identified and they were attempting to contact them.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Jan 2020 07:44 #5 by Hereigoagain81520
Will she be up for adoption, we would love to give her a loving forever home

21 Jan 2020 08:48 #6 by homeagain

Hereigoagain81520 wrote: Will she be up for adoption, we would love to give her a loving forever home

The best way to secure this dog and give her a forever home, is to contact PARKCO animal
control, since she is well known by them....they may be able to get the owner to surrender the dog
IF she is abandoned/neglected.....in the best interest for the dog. I would also inquiry about her condition/health by calling EVERGREEN ANIMAL HOS....hopeful they would give you an update...

Just a thought.....

21 Jan 2020 10:41 #7 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I wish I knew how to delete this post. it is out of my hands and conversations will not prove helpful.

21 Jan 2020 11:06 #8 by homeagain

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: I wish I knew how to delete this post. it is out of my hands and conversations will not prove helpful.

Contact SC, or call the number on MMT website......she is very good about responding...unless
out of town.

21 Jan 2020 23:09 #9 by mitzihodges
hoping the best for the dog

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds