Please let me show off my custom Dog Jacket for a Great Dane

22 Jan 2020 14:27 - 22 Jan 2020 14:39 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Well, I have been laid up waiting for this bloody shoulder to heal up, but I have kept busy. here is Lincoln, a HUGE Great Dane, so big, you can't buy him a smoking jacket off the rack. He had to come for a fitting.

He is such a gentle giant. He lives with special needs kitties in CCAS: Colorado Companion Animal Sanctuary that LuAnn and Chris run and take care of.

Here he is in his smoking jacket WITH the optional infinity neck scarf ♥ It is reversible and I will add pictures of the cute bunny rabbit side soon. The fabric is minky. Ever since I discovered this fabric, I have been obsessed. When LuAnn was expressing frustration with not being able to find anything that fit this beast, I jumped to action. Well, i had to wait until i could use my left arm a bit, but I think the wait was well worth it.

You may remember their sanctuary from the house fire that burned their home and special needs cat home to the ground at Christmas in 2016. They have been living in temporary housing for three years waiting for mortgage company and insurance company to get their act together and free up the money for rebuilding. They are almost there, but in the meantime, they have had to pay a mortgage for a home no longer standing and rent. It has not be easy.

If you want, you can donate money to help provide for the care of the kitties.
www.ccasdenver.com/outfit-the-sanctuary.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2020 12:06 #2 by homeagain
OF COURSE, it is the coziest,cuddly cover up....probably need to start a "cottage industry":)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds