This sweet little puppy needs heart surgery

08 Mar 2020 21:08 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From Lindsay of Evergreen on our Facebook Page:
This sweet little puppy needs heart surgery

This sweet girl ( my 13 year old son is naming her, and he hasn't picked one yet) has a pda heart murmur that needs surgery. She was given to me by someone who couldn't do the surgery. I've looked into it and it costs around 2800 at CSU.

Unfortunately funds are pretty tight right now, so I'm hoping I can get some help to get this sweet girl a long and happy life. Without surgery, its anyone's guess how long she'll live, after some research, 1 to 2 years is most likely how long she'll live.

I don't normally ask for help, but being a single mother, I just don't have the funds to do it by myself.

Thank you in advance for any donations!!

GoFundMe: www.gofundme.com/f/this-sweet-little-puppy-needs-heart-surgery

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds