Any horse people in here?

27 Mar 2020 16:52 #1 by DavisRanch
I've not been on here in awhile and thought I'd check in to see who else frequents these halls?

Are you riding during this lock down? Are you afraid of getting hurt and not being able to get medical attention?

I've been writing for HorseClicks for the past six months or so and I did an article on the virus and horses a couple of weeks ago. I'm now working on another similar topic regarding any lingering fears you may have for yourself or your horses during this C-19 time. If you board, are you able to visit your horse? Are you looking for ways to spend time with your horse without riding?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the topic if you have a minute?

Thanks!
~Tanya Buck
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2020 18:31 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Any horse people in here?
Tanya......Check out my post RISE.....I reposted for U.......the video was shot up around 10,000
ft on a ranch.....landscape looks real similar to RIDGWAY or up in San Miguel county......Telluride
it is pretty awesome.....

We are on the edge of an operating ranch, so horses are pastured and loafing shed.....apples
and carrots are always arriving for the horses...the 'hood' makes sure they are happy horses...:)
we had a goat cavorting around for awhile, but he liked to escape so they rehomed him. Owner
rides them occasionally, but general they are on pasture or corralled during hay season,which
will be starting soon.

02 Apr 2020 10:37 #3 by DavisRanch
Thanks so much! I'll look for that post. Sounds wonderful!

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds