Bailey Depot Feed COVID Updates

07 Apr 2020 08:31 #1 by baileydepotfeed
UPDATES: I know it’s long but it’s all pertinent info!
We are still open for normal hours but are opening up a delivery system for those who are at risk, or not comfortable coming in!
To order, please call or text (303) 817-9250. We can take your order and handle payment over the phone. We can do porch pickup as well, if you want to drive in but don’t want to see us :)
Delivery will be as follows-
Within a 10mi radius of the store free of charge. Starting at mile 11, it will be $0.30 a mile. We are trying to keep this as low cost as possible for all of you.
Please be sure to mention if you have any special requirements- I do drive that red dually you see outside the feed store, so a heads up if you have a really narrow drive is helpful.
Also, we are asking that there be a maximum of three people in the store at all times. That means either Chet or I, you, and a plus one. This is just for everyone’s safety. Please observe the recommended 6 foot distance as well.
Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay positive. We will all get through this together.

1 Delwood Drive
Bailey, Colorado 80421
(720) 382-4182
baileydepotfeed.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Apr 2020 13:28 #2 by FredHayek
Thanks for staying open and developing a safe way to keep our animals fed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds