BWO Found: Female Beagle Mix Evergreen Lake area

26 May 2010 11:07 - 02 Jun 2010 14:06 #1 by pound dog mom
Found on Sunday a young female Beagle mix. She has a thin pink cameo collar that is well worn and faded - no tags. Taking in today to scan for a chip and putting up additional posters in the area where found. Please call 303 674-6442

Found along Hwy 73 in the Evergreen Lake/FireHouse and Library area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 11:14 #2 by JMC
Cute guy! Is there any way I can help with what youare doing?

26 May 2010 15:51 #3 by pound dog mom
Thank you very much for the offer. I think for the moment we are OK, as always spreading the word is the hardest. I cannot believe her family has not blanketed the entire Hwy 73 area looking for her...hum? The little girl dog is now listed on Craigs list, 285bound, EAPL, IMHS and that other site... finder was also calling the AC to notify them, putting up more posters today in the found area and having her checked for a chip. I will keep you posted if we find we could use more assistance getting the word out to find her owners. If you can think of any avenues we missed, just let me know. Thanks again,

31 May 2010 21:13 #4 by LopingAlong
Any news on this little one? I'm hoping she is back with her owners, can you let us know? Thanks!

01 Jun 2010 10:51 #5 by pound dog mom
I have an em and call out to the finder to get updated information. I hope they were just out of town last weekend and that is why I have not heard back from her. I will keep you all posted.

02 Jun 2010 10:10 #6 by pound dog mom
As of today, I still have not heard back from the finder. I hope no news is good news and this little one got home. I will keep checking in with the finder for another few days just to be sure all is OK.

02 Jun 2010 14:05 #7 by pound dog mom
jamie hicks to me
show details 12:22 PM (1 hour ago)

Yes! I actually found the owner the next day! She didn't have a chip, however the owner saw my note at the gas station. A very happy reunion :)

Thanks for the follow up!
Best,

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds