BWO 8/28 Lost Female Chow Valley Circle in Morrison

31 Aug 2010 17:18 #1 by 285critters bff
Posting for EAPL - global announcement sent

Lost female chow
Date: 2010-08-28, 7:09AM

We adopted this dog just the other day and the new owner was walking her and she was scared by a horse and ripped the leash out of her hand and ran off scared to death. Can you distribute her info to your group she was last seen in N Turk Creek. Thank you ever soooo much. She is a friendly Chow with a gentle spirit however she could be scared. This poor dog delivered 2 puppies in the shelter a month ago and lost one at the shelter and then the other the day I was able to pull her from the shelter depite the vet care for the puppy and the hours of nuturing trying to worm the baby up as it was ice cold when I picked mom and baby up from the shelter. She was so depressed at the shelter and then loosing her other puppy she whinned for hours after we had to take it away. She was spayed just last Wed and adopted on Thur and now she has been tragically lost in N. Turk Creek. My info is Gina @ 303 720-2543, 303 -887-9997, Gingers is 720-514-2537, . , . . Her new owner # is 303-697-9033 or 720-300-2665. Her name with us was Destiny and she was renamed Sopie

Please help this poor dog!!! She is a very special soul and has been greatful for all we have dog for her and she really needs to get back to her home.

The craigs list add is below

She is a red/cream color and was lost 8/27 on Valley Circle in Morrison in the foothills. She is very sweet and recently spayed with stitches still intact. She was scared by a horse on walk and ripped the leash out of my hand
so it might still be attached. Name on tag is Daisy although she is brand new to me and this is an old tag. Name is Sophie. Please call 303-697-9033 or 720-300-2665 if you have seen her.

http://denver.craigslist.org/laf/1923632736.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Sep 2010 09:35 #2 by Wily Fox aka Angela
this dog was found ! you can add BWO and unsticky if you like

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=117373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds