Saying Goodbye to Sunshine.....

16 Sep 2010 10:09 #1 by JMC
I just wanted you all to know, yesterday I said goodbye to Sunshine. I know that many of you knew about her past and she was an older dog when I got her about a year and a half ago.

Sunny was the sweetest, kindest dog in spite of her horrible treatment from her previous owner. Her potential was never reached and the scars were never fully healed, yet she kept her kind dispostion. I was sorry that I could not do more. I know a lot of people cared about her and wanted you all to know she had a great 18 months and was very muched loved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2010 10:19 #2 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Saying Goodbye to Sunshine.....
So so sorry JMC but you did the best you could and made her last few years so very comfortable for her.

16 Sep 2010 11:47 #3 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic Saying Goodbye to Sunshine.....
Thank you so much JMC for giving her a wonderful few years! You know you made a difference in her life. She knew love and kindness and passed over the rainbow bridge knowing she had a family.

16 Sep 2010 20:52 #4 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Saying Goodbye to Sunshine.....
Dear JMC
My heart is breaking for you. Sunny was such a sweet sweet dog. I loved coming over and seeing her out front with her leash on. She was so lucky to have you JMC. She will be missed.
Take care.
Becky

16 Sep 2010 21:24 #5 by Wayne Harrison
JMC,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a member of the family, even four legged, is very hard.

I love the photo of her with the cocked, inquisitive head.

18 Sep 2010 06:57 #6 by RivendaleFarms
She was such a beautiful girl and you were both lucky to have found each other. I have no doubt she knew she was loved. I'm glad you have Jasper and now Rosie, too.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

18 Sep 2010 10:59 #7 by PondLady
I'm sorry for your loss, JMC. You gave her the best 18 months of her life.

18 Sep 2010 13:58 #8 by Spykster
You are a good egg for taking this gentle light into your life, and believe it when I tell you she appreciated you more than she could ever show. My sympathies on your terrible loss. rundog: :Smileflower:

29 Sep 2010 17:54 #9 by HEARTLESS
I just found this one. Sorry to hear this JMC. Our pets, especially rescued animals, teach us the meaning of forgiveness and undying love. Remember the good times, Sunshine does.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

29 Sep 2010 18:41 #10 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Saying Goodbye to Sunshine.....

HEARTLESS wrote: I just found this one. Sorry to hear this JMC. Our pets, especially rescued animals, teach us the meaning of forgiveness and undying love. Remember the good times, Sunshine does.

We do the best we can, thanks all!

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds