Now this is some COOOOOOL Cat Furniture

31 Mar 2011 12:22 #11 by ScienceChic
Because you work for them, don't'cha know?! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Mar 2011 12:27 #12 by jf1acai
For Sure! :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

31 Mar 2011 12:46 #13 by noneya BIZ
:yeahthat: But you can't tell THEM THAT!!

31 Mar 2011 12:52 #14 by Rockdoc
The real question is whether the cats would actually use any of this furniture or simply continue to scratch and claw on our furniture.

31 Mar 2011 13:26 #15 by jf1acai
They may use it, but not necessarily for the intended purpose. As mine did when I brought him what I thought was a nice soft cat bed - he expressed his opinion very clearly! :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

31 Mar 2011 22:01 #16 by ScienceChic
Doh! Apparently you didn't take your cat's order specifically enough. Was it too soft? The wrong color? Fabric? Lumps? You know it was all your fault! lol

My previous kitties LOVED the cat tree we have. My current kitty uses it only as a scratching post and can't be bothered to climb or sleep on it. Oh well, to each their own.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Mar 2011 22:55 #17 by archer
cats do NOT like hand-me-downs SC......those are for shredding. new cats get all new stuff.

31 Mar 2011 23:23 #18 by ScienceChic
Yeah, I know, but I'm not spending another $150 for a new cat tree. :) He also hasn't touched the brand new scratching boxes or catnip toys that I bought for him either. He's not into playing (6 years-ish old), or needs to get more comfortable with us I guess. I don't know why he doesn't like the scratching boxes with catnip in them?

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds