TODAY: 'World's Ugliest Dog' dies at 17

05 Jun 2010 10:22 #1 by pound dog mom
'World's Ugliest Dog' dies at 17 - I am sure most of us pet lovers remember this lil doggie.

A tiny bug-eyed Chinese Crested Hairless dog whose pimples and lopping (had to change the word or I got a smiley) tongue helped her win Animal Planet's "World's Ugliest Dog" contest in 2009, has died at age 17 after a career in resort show business.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37488098/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/from/ET

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jun 2010 10:58 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic TODAY: 'World's Ugliest Dog' dies at 17
My daughter has this breed and they are so misunderstood. I sort of wish they would not do this event. It always seems to be the Chinese cresteds. They have issues with their teeth and that is why. My daughters dog is actually very pretty.

06 Jun 2010 12:59 #3 by pound dog mom
What a beautiful dog! I just love the feathers on the feet and head. Thanks for sharing.

06 Jun 2010 13:08 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic TODAY: 'World's Ugliest Dog' dies at 17
Thank you PDM same to you on your dogs. I am not a little dog person but my daughter loves odd breeds. She is a dog groomer and been obsessive with breeds since she was young. I on the other hand love collies and collie mixes.

06 Jun 2010 16:31 #5 by pound dog mom
:Off Topic OMG she is so pretty. She has so much white fur, I love it. I was never a small dog person (NEVER) little carpet munchers. But one day I decided to help an emergency situation and offered to foster and deliberately took two small ones so that I would not keep them... well the little munchers wormed their way into my heart and my big mountain dog dream went out the window.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds