Paging Doctor Jeff Danielson!

15 Dec 2010 10:22 #1 by Grace
Yesterday, December 14th I took my 20 pound dog, Sally to ASPEN CREEK ANIMAL HOSPITAL as there was something really wrong with her.

Upon arrival to ACAH which is located next to Aspen Creek Large Animal Clinic in Conifer, I noticed that we were being greeted by beautiful horses, a kitty and then I met the staff. Every critter human or animal was so welcoming and attentive.

Although she was sick, my dog Sally was just so happy to meet everyone at the clinic. She had no fear. Sally didn’t even mind staying in one of the cages as the doctor needed to observe her.

Doctor Jeff and his technicians showed great affection to Sally.
There was no waiting or feeling of dead air. Everyone and Everything is alive at Aspen Creek Animal Hospital.
When I went back to pick Sally up, there was a family with a bigger dog. I waited for Sally, but again, I felt no dead air. No sense that I was just another customer.

Needless to say, Sally is sick and received excellent treatment.

I always ask the vet what food should I feed Sally and I always get vague answers.
The staff at Aspen Creek Animal Hospital briefly explained how Sally’s digestive tract works and told me exactly what food is best for her.

I went to Health Pet Supply and bought the right food. Sally loves it.
Oh, by the way, Dr. Jeff’s fees for service are reasonable and In this day and age, that is a help for me.

I highly recommend that you visit Dr. Jeff and his staff. Even if your animal is not sick, just drop by and take some cookies. Say hello to the horses and kitty and meet the staff. I assure that you will feel what my dog and I felt. Welcomed and in a safe place.

Grace.

Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2010 13:54 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Paging Doctor Jeff Danielson!
He is a wonderful vet!!

15 Dec 2010 19:04 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Paging Doctor Jeff Danielson!
Dr. Jeff is the best! He has helped a lot of people in this community.

16 Dec 2010 10:40 #4 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic Paging Doctor Jeff Danielson!
Dr Jeff keeps my dogs and my fosters healthy and happy! They love his new location especially my horse crazy little dog.

16 Dec 2010 12:56 #5 by Cat Crap Hill
And Dr. Jeff is a hugger, too!

17 Dec 2010 10:39 #6 by Grace
Replied by Grace on topic Paging Doctor Jeff Danielson!
Oh by the way, Dr. Jeff has called every day to check on Sally's progress. His treatment plan is working.

I want you all to know that Dr. Jeff does not turn the overhead light on in his exam room which leaves you and your animal feeling like you are being hit by 30,000 gig watts of electricity. There is a window with natural light streaming in.

We were never left alone. Kartina, one of the techs was always with us.

I just can't say enough about Dr. Jeff's ability to heal his patients and ease their parent’s fears.

Grace

Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds