Jeffco Low Cost Vaccination Clinics (Save $5.00)

07 Jun 2010 16:30 #1 by pound dog mom
Low Cost Vaccination Clinic Information (3 dates)

Sheriff's Office Animal Control officers will host three low-cost vaccination clinics on the following dates:

1. July 10 in Conifer at the Elk Creek #1 Fire Station located at 285 and Richmond Hill off ramp Hours 2-4

2. August 21 in Bergen Park at Mountain Rental Evergreen AKA Jim’s Feed 1342 County Rd 65 303-674-6980 Hours 2-4

3. September 18 at the Jeffco office in Golden 700 Jefferson County Pkwy Ste 160 (sign says Open Space) Hours 2-4

No appointments are necessary. The clinic will feature vaccinations by professionals from the Table Mountain Animal Center, as well as a dog licensing station. Animal Control officers will be on hand to answer questions and share pet safety information.

Vaccination fees (Cash or check only - no debit/credit cards)
• Cat vaccines $35 now $30.00 (rabies, distemper)
• Dog vaccines $35 now $30.00 (rabies, distemper)
• The Bordetella vaccine for dogs is by request only and is an additional $10 fee. A booster vaccine must then be administered four weeks later for an additional $10.

Microchips
• Cats & dogs: $35 (includes registration)

Jefferson County & municipalities dog licensing
The annual fee for a spayed/neutered dog is $15; the fee for an unaltered dog is $30.

Q & A
Do you have to license your dog at the same time?
No, you do not have to license your dog. You can take advantage of any one of the options, or more, as you choose.

I live in Park County can I go to this clinic?
Anyone can bring their dogs...it is just being put on by Jeffco.

Can I get the 3-year rabies vaccine?
If you bring proof that your dog has previously received a rabies vaccine sometime in the past then you can have the three year vaccine. If there is no proof, or it's unknown or a young dog, you will receive a one year vaccine as that's what all dogs should start with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jul 2010 08:30 #2 by pound dog mom
Reminder that the Jeffco low cost vaccination clinic is this Saturday at the Elk Creek Firestation #1 (285 and Richmond Hill off ramp) Hours are 2 - 4 pm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds