Pond Gardening

07 Jun 2010 18:22 #1 by CC
Pond Gardening was created by CC
Got the pond all set up and running. The lillies are starting to leaf and the grasses are starting to grow. Our little friend....a salamander,
Has taken up residence in the pond for the 3rd year in a row.
I can't figure out if he burrows into the water lilies before I bring them in or if he burrows into the pond somewhere. He is about 10 inches long this year. I will try and get a picture.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jun 2010 18:35 #2 by RY
Replied by RY on topic Pond Gardening
Wow, where do you live? a pond and lilies? Would never grow where I am (ECH), how big is your pond? i'd love to see pics. I had one years ago in Germany and loved it.

10 Jul 2010 06:22 #3 by CC

10 Jul 2010 07:38 #4 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Pond Gardening
Very nice pics Becky, looks like alot of work, but the result was fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Jul 2010 09:20 #5 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pond Gardening
I wish someone would do that for me at my house. I would put fish in it. I also wanted do bricks and make my deck bigger. I love water so much. I wish I could do this. I bet those rocks were very hard to move.

10 Jul 2010 11:59 #6 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Pond Gardening
Thx Guys. The pond was a labor of love. The whole family helped and it was my mothers day present a few years back.
My favorite pond ornament is my grandson there.
LOL
It looks a little different today. It has grown up a bit over the years. I will try and take some current pics.
Reserve your spot early for a seat near the pond. Nice and cool there on a hot summer day.

12 Jul 2010 04:27 #7 by TillerBee
Replied by TillerBee on topic Pond Gardening
Wow, great pond Becky. You all did a fine job on it. I would love to see current pictures. TB

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds