BWO - Missing Horses

17 Jan 2011 13:31 #1 by HappyCamper
I know that I would just die if my horses went missing so here is a link to pinecam maybe one of you has seen them.

I so wish that when the fuzzy guys go missing that they would post on both sights so they have a better chance of getting home.

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=124584&highlight=

I don't know these people but feel for them please keep your eyes on the lookout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2011 09:38 #2 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic BWO - Missing Horses
This is the information in the post for those of you that cannot access Pinecam:

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:10 pm Post subject: 2 MISSING HORSES
Need the communities help. 2 missing horses

Justin and Jessica Morse have lost their two horses and they have been gone for two days now.

The property address is 13034 US Highway 285, this is the large meadow property where there are streams running and the two white historical buildings, one large old barn and then a smaller white building, the are near all the road construction off of 285 and Shaffers Crossing. The owners of the horses live on the property in the caretakers house.

Owners contact information: Justin's home/cell# is 303-862-1764, Jessica's home/cell# is 303-931-5586

Discription of the two horses are as follows: Palamino mare 22 years old and a Morgan/Arabian gelding 12 years old, brown in color with white blaze and one white sock.

Would anyone with a trailer and horses be willing to come over and ride through the more than 400 acres to help the owners find their missing horses.

Justin and Jessica have only owned the horses for two weeks so the horses are not familiar with the property and have not had an opportunity to know and miss their humans yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please call Justin or Jessica at the information above.

Many thanks Shelley Ferraro, I posted the information only because Justin was having a problem logging on to Pinecam at the time.

Last edited by In a whisper on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Report Post To Pinecam Moderators

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:58 pm Post subject:
This is Jessica & Justin Morse....we believe our horses got through a 10 ft. break in the fence on the far south end of the property close to Douglas Ranch homes and IREA. We're worried if that's where they got out they'll be headed toward Pine Grove. Again, we aren't certain if they are even missing, we have been searching the 400 acres all day and have seen no sign of them. So, we just want to spread the word and announce that we're specifically targeting areas South of our property. Thank you so much for your time and help in finding them! We'll keep this updated!

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:10 am Post subject:
Update: My husband camped last night at the far end of our property where we followed tracks to where we believe they got out at the break in the fence. Possible areas we're thinking they could be are Glen Elk, Douglas Ranch, Butterfield Ranch...those are just a few of the surrounding areas to the south of us. Please keep a look out - we appreciate it very much, just getting very anxious to find our babes. Thank you

18 Jan 2011 10:11 #3 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic BWO - Missing Horses

pound dog mom wrote: This is the information in the post for those of you that cannot access Pinecam:

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:10 pm Post subject: 2 MISSING HORSES
Need the communities help. 2 missing horses

Justin and Jessica Morse have lost their two horses and they have been gone for two days now.

The property address is 13034 US Highway 285, this is the large meadow property where there are streams running and the two white historical buildings, one large old barn and then a smaller white building, the are near all the road construction off of 285 and Shaffers Crossing. The owners of the horses live on the property in the caretakers house.

Owners contact information: Justin's home/cell# is 303-862-1764, Jessica's home/cell# is 303-931-5586

Discription of the two horses are as follows: Palamino mare 22 years old and a Morgan/Arabian gelding 12 years old, brown in color with white blaze and one white sock.

Would anyone with a trailer and horses be willing to come over and ride through the more than 400 acres to help the owners find their missing horses.

Justin and Jessica have only owned the horses for two weeks so the horses are not familiar with the property and have not had an opportunity to know and miss their humans yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please call Justin or Jessica at the information above.

Many thanks Shelley Ferraro, I posted the information only because Justin was having a problem logging on to Pinecam at the time.

Last edited by In a whisper on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Report Post To Pinecam Moderators

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:58 pm Post subject:
This is Jessica & Justin Morse....we believe our horses got through a 10 ft. break in the fence on the far south end of the property close to Douglas Ranch homes and IREA. We're worried if that's where they got out they'll be headed toward Pine Grove. Again, we aren't certain if they are even missing, we have been searching the 400 acres all day and have seen no sign of them. So, we just want to spread the word and announce that we're specifically targeting areas South of our property. Thank you so much for your time and help in finding them! We'll keep this updated!

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:10 am Post subject:
Update: My husband camped last night at the far end of our property where we followed tracks to where we believe they got out at the break in the fence. Possible areas we're thinking they could be are Glen Elk, Douglas Ranch, Butterfield Ranch...those are just a few of the surrounding areas to the south of us. Please keep a look out - we appreciate it very much, just getting very anxious to find our babes. Thank you

Thanks for the info. It is sad that some in our community aren't allowed to even see these posts on Pinecam to be able to help those who need it.

This is in my area so I will keep my eyes open.

18 Jan 2011 14:54 #4 by Shaffers Crossing
Thank you Happy Camper for posting this - we really appreciate it! We can not express our gratitude enough to all the people who helped us and spread the word to make sure our horses got home safely!! We found them today about 3 miles down 126 heading toward Pine Grove; they were on top of a ridge and it took some doing but we got them down!

We want to thank Shelley & Geno for all their leg work and energy put into this and a very big special thank you to Terry Bowman; for lending a hand and horses to track them down!!! We absolutely couldn't have done it without your knowledge and generosity!! Thank you to Tim for allowing us to use his property as a home base and for allowing us to get our horses home with his trailer! Also, thank you to everyone who kept an eye out for our Dan & Donna!! It does our hearts good to know that we live in a community that pulls together when someone needs help!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

18 Jan 2011 16:19 #5 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic BWO - Missing Horses
Now I'm really a Happy Camper :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

So glad that you found them now give them lots of love and tell them not to scare Mom and Dad like that anymore!!!!!

18 Jan 2011 19:16 #6 by Shaffers Crossing

HappyCamper wrote: Now I'm really a Happy Camper :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

So glad that you found them now give them lots of love and tell them not to scare Mom and Dad like that anymore!!!!!

Haha! No Kidding! :heart: Thanks again....it's much appreciated! lol

18 Jan 2011 22:09 #7 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic BWO - Missing Horses
Great News!!!! :thumbsup:

18 Jan 2011 23:06 #8 by The Viking

HappyCamper wrote: Now I'm really a Happy Camper :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

Me too! I am really happy for you guys. And again, thanks for bringing this to our attention. This community works so well together to help out it's neighbors. :thumbsup:

18 Jan 2011 23:07 #9 by The Viking

Shaffers Crossing wrote:

Haha! No Kidding! :heart: Thanks again....it's much appreciated! lol

And by the way, welcome to 285Bound. There are some pretty amazing people on here as you have already found out.

19 Jan 2011 18:02 #10 by Local_Historian
Wonderful news - glad to hear you got them back home safely. I was keeping my eye out each time I went out.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds