285bound.com taping of the IMHS meeting...

18 Jan 2011 21:12 #1 by MyMountainTown
Many of our members were wondering if 285bound.com would tape the IMHS meeting on Thursday evening, we will not.
285bound.com has posted several public service meetings so that people unable to travel could see an unedited version of the event.

We requested to be allowed to tape the IMHS meeting this Thursday and were told they would not give us permission.. IMHS also declined to put 285bound.com on their email list for press releases. We encourage everyone that is concerned to attend the meeting on Thursday and not depend on second hand accounts.

We know that IMHS has very important issues going on and we are not (rightfully) their priority. Communicating with the community is a priority and we will assist them in any way possible to help make that happen. Even though they refused, at this time, to send us their press releases we will monitor IMHS's site to make sure our members and guests see the latest communications.

We will also attend the board meeting and provide our input to those that are unable to attend. Please continue to support the animals in need in our community however you can.

Sincerely,

285 Bound Management

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2011 07:24 #2 by LopingAlong
Maybe it shouldn't, but it bothers me that they won't let us tape the meeting. Did they give a reason? And thanks for trying; I'd love to be there and can't be.

19 Jan 2011 07:26 #3 by JMC

LopingAlong wrote: Maybe it shouldn't, but it bothers me that they won't let us tape the meeting. Did they give a reason? And thanks for trying; I'd love to be there and can't be.

No reason just that the board voted no, it was disappointing, I think a lot of people would like to see what transpires. Not everybody that is interested can make it.

19 Jan 2011 19:28 #4 by freebird
Thanks for the update.

We will also be attending tomorrow. I'm sure those that want to and can attend will be sharing our impressions.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds